I am beyond stressed at this point!! Vince was going to be getting his first unemployment check on Friday, but now Sedona wants to fight him on it which means it could be a few weeks before he gets some money. Our bank accounts has $50 combined, maybe. The bills are starting to come in and we don't have the money to pay them so we are having to prioritize. Cilco we had to pay because of this budget billing we signed up for. If we don't pay the full amount ,which is $250 a month, they will shut off our service. Now we have DSL and satellite which we can't pay and will probably be disconnected and we also have cell phones. This is something that really needs to be paid; one, I'm trying to get a job and have to be able to take her calls to know what I need to do next in order to get closer to getting hired; two, Vince has to have an interview with unemployment later on in Sept and if we don't have cell phones we can't call thus losing his unemployment.
Riverview is the place I am trying to get hired at. I had an interview two weeks ago and still don't know if I will get a job. I've had to call them a few times to keep things rolling in the right direction. At the time of the interview I wasn't planning on going back to school, but later found out I could and signed up for a couple classes. One in the morning and one in the evening because this was supposed to be a job that would be in the afternoon. Also the only math class they had left was in the evening and I had to take it or couldn't apply for the program I want to get into. So I tell the lady in human resources that I am taking on evening class a couple nights a week and she tells me, "Well we might be looking for someone to work mornings, so that won't be a problem." What?! Now I don't know what to do. I might have to drop my morning class, but have to do it by Friday or I won't get a refund. I also have to sign up for another class because in order to keep my financial aid I need to be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours. If I drop the class I will only be in 5. I figured I could just move the class to evening with a different teacher, but was told that if you switch classes you need to have the same teacher. Now I am going to have to find a whole nother class. Most of them are filled up so I have no clue what I am going to do. I didn't want school and finding a job to be so stressful. I hope I can get this worked out. The stress is getting to me so bad, I just want to curl up in a ball and be left along for a few days. No money coming in, no jobs, school is getting screwed up....what am I supposed to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment