Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will Power

I hate that word. Like when you are trying to lose weight. People say that they don't have the will power to not eat their favorite food. It is hard resisting those yummy foods. I've been having a lot of trouble with it lately. But it's my own fault. I go to work at 10:30, I eat breakfast before I go and eat lunch on my break at work. Dinner is another story. I get off work between 7 and 7:30 pm. When I get home I hold Logan, do his nightly routine and put him to bed. Once that is all done with I get to eat dinner which is usually around 8:30. Bad I know especially since I'm pretty much exhausted by 10 and I'm in bed by 10:05. So, needless to say I've gained some weight and I hate it. It is so true once you have kids, it's hard to find any time for yourself. Plus that fact that I work and go to school and don't have time to do exercise. Well that is about to change. Today I ordered a dvd called "Jillian Michael's Shred" I've heard great reviews about it and that people actually lose weight. Someone even said it's such a good workout it replaces the gym and it's only a twenty-five minute dvd. That's what I'm looking for. So I will keep everyone updated on the progress and if I even get time to do it every day. Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment