I have neglected this blog for too long and I apologize. I really don't have an excuse other than I had other things to do and this was just put to the way side. Things are going to change. Logan eats so unhealthy and it's because I got lazy when he was younger and just didn't feel like cooking meals after school and work. So far, the girls are getting a balanced meal for most every meal. They still like their fruit and some veggies.
I have decided that we are going to be healthy this year. I am going to start making healthy meals for everyone. Vince has already told me he won't eat anything with vegetables and that just means that he will have to make something for himself. I hope to post every day as to how we are doing. These are not recipes I have come up with myself. I have been scouring the web and pinterest to find some good healthy food. I don't think it will be easy, but this is something I feel I need to do and I'm hoping this blog will hold me accountable. So here we go!!
The kids are all doing great! Logan will be 4 yrs old this month. I can't believe how fast the time flies. We are doing a Spongebob themed birthday and we already have his presents picked out. We just need to buy them now. The girls are walking and getting all over the place. At least once I day I find them in the bathroom playing in the toilet. Logan is doing better putting the lid down, but Vince still can't seem to remember to do it. Probably has something to do with the fact he has been leaving it up all his life and it's a hard habit to break. They still haven't said any real words. They may have their own chatter though. When I get them out of bed after a nap or in the morning, if one of them is still asleep, the other will lean into her crib and start chattering to get her up. It's very cute.
Vince is heading to Chicago tonight to get Logan a new bed. He was getting too big for his toddler bed so we made the decision to buy a new one. We ventured out yesterday and looked at a few furniture stores and found some we really liked and then I decided to do a search on craigslist. We found a bed in our price range in Chicago. Since Logan's room is so small, we are getting him a loft bed. He'll have to climb a ladder to get up to the top bed and underneath the bed is a dresser and spot for a tv and shelving. There is also a trundle bed on the very bottom. It's perfect for his little room. I haven't seen it in person yet, but Vince should be home in the next few hours and we'll get it all set up. Better get the girls to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment