I'm going to WIC on Wednesday and hopefully everything goes ok with that. Hopefully I'll be able to get on LINK again too!! I was told, once I go to WIC I will get a temp. medical card and then will be able to go to the doctor, can't wait to see how far along I am!! I'll try to write .. once I go to WIC.
Friday, July 25, 2008
This Is It
Things are pretty much the same, I'm still sick as a dog almost every day. I've been working one night a week at Olive Garden because I was calling in so much and didn't want to get fired. So today I was doing the paper route and a wave of nausea comes over me and I feel like I'm going to hurl. I manage to hold it in, but then decide I better call Olive Garden and tell them I didn't feel good enough to work tonight.....again. I tell the manager and then she says, "Are you sure you want to stay on the schedule, you only work one night a week and you called in last week too." Oh I also called in only an hour before my shift was supposed to start, not the mandatory two hours, so I'm going to be written up, but I was feeling fine up until then. I told her I would come in Monday and tell them what I'm going to do. And I've already decided. I'm going to put in my two weeks notice. I have enough stress already, I don't need this too. One job is enough for me, especially since I'm prego!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment