Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Beginning of.....Who Knows

So a few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, I haven't been tested by a doctor or anything, just a home pregnancy test, so who knows...maybe it's cancer. The night I found out, I balled my eyes out. I did not want this to happen right now. We are not financially stable and we aren't married. I don't want to have a baby and not be married, but yet I don't want to get married just because I am pregnant. I'm really confused right now. I've thought about putting the baby up for adoption and Vince is with me on this, but the only way this is going to happen is if we can find a good family or if Vince doesn't have a job by then. There is no way I am going to support all of us. My family wants me to put the baby up for adoption because they say that we can barely afford to feed ourselves; how are we going to feed a baby too. I totally understand that, but my mom's family wasn't rich and there were ten kids and she turned out fine. I need to go to WIC and see if I can get on that. I just wish I knew what to do. Vince has been wanting to get a job and now he says he really wants one. We almost broke up over this because I refuse to continue supporting him. We will be calling some staffing agencies in the next couple days and see if they hire felons. That is what is really hindering him, no one wants to hire a felon. He applied at some restaurants, who usually hire anybody, but we never heard anything back from them. If anybody knows of anywhere that would hire a felon, please let me know.


I've been sick almost everyday. I have no idea who came up with the term 'morning sickness' but it's a lie. I'm sick ALL day. Because of this, I have to call into Olive Garden all the time. They won't let me work since I keep throwing up and can't be around food. So right now all I'm doing is a paper route. I think that if I was able to eat healthier and eat more, I wouldn't feel so sick, but we can't afford to buy food. I want to please everybody, but there is no way to do it and I'm going crazy!! We haven't paid our internet bill for the past month and it will probably get turned off soon, so I don't know how often I'll be able to keep you updated on my situation. Everything revolves around money and I'm getting sick of all of this. We need help, but I really don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment