Friday, July 10, 2009
Did I Do Something Wrong?
When you think things can't get any worse, they always do. I'm not going to make my life seem all hunky dory because it's not. I'm struggling to make my relationship with Vince work. He always has to be right about everything. I'm getting tired of dealing with it all the time. My parents left for vacation today so yesterday I was visiting them with Logan and I stayed for dinner and then we all played a board game afterwards. My older brother was also there and we managed to get along pretty good which is rare. I really enjoyed spending time with them and knowing I wouldn't see them all for over a week made me not want to leave. While I was there I got a call from the health dept. telling me that they wanted to do a walkthrough of my house tomorrow to figure out what needed to be done about the lead. They were coming at 9am the next day. I called Vince to let him know they would be coming and he asked if I would be coming home soon so we could clean up the house. I told him I wanted to stay for a bit since they were leaving on vacation. So the night goes great. I load Logan into the car and head home and call Vince to let him know I had left. He procceds to get very angry with me for not coming home sooner and then hangs up the phone. I get home and the house is a mess!! He hadn't done a single thing. He couldn't even throw away the little bit of garbage that was in the living room. He didn't clean up after himself from his dinner and just left his pork chop bones sitting on the counter in the kitchen!! UGH!!! Why couldn't he have done anything?! I start cleaning up and yell at him for not doing anything. He's like, "You didn't come home on time so I didn't want to do anything" Meaning he's too selfish to do it himself and makes me clean it all. We went to bed mad at eachother and this morning he was still being an ahole. He throws his clothes around and knocks over the fan. I didn't make him breakfast or lunch I was so pissed with him!! When he gets out to the car he calls me and says that he doesn't want to be with me anymore, we just aren't working out. I seriously can't stand him sometimes, but I don't want to break up because Logan is WAY more important to me than anything else in this world. I really would like him to have a daddy and not have to go between houses. Vince rarely sees his other son and I don't want that to happen to Logan, he deserves better from a dad. I have been putting all of my energy into this relationship trying to make it work, but Vince is just like la di da about it. He really doesn't care. I'm at my wits end with everything. I don't know what to do. Logan doesn't deserve this, maybe I should have put him up for adoption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment